Thursday, January 8, 2009

Heading Out

This evening we fly out from Cincinnati headed to Paris and then for regions unknown in Ukraine next week. We land in Kiev on Sunday afternoon, will meet with our translator and with Dr. Yuri. Then our first appointment is 2 p.m. in Kiev on Monday. We might try to post again before then, depending on internet access and time constraints in Paris. Please keep those good comments and prayers coming our way. We are so nervous today and of course excited; kind of makes for an emotional roller coaster.

3 comments:

  1. Charlene

    I've had the two of you on my mind all day today. Happy travels to you. I am anxiously awaiting news of your travels.

    Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys!

    Have a safe trip!!!!!

    Amy
    Family #924

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and wanted to wish you well on this life changing journey. We traveled last year about this time and returned on 2/26 with our new daughter.

    You'll love Dr. Yuri.

    I'll be following your journey!

    ReplyDelete